Pages

Wednesday 18 November 2015

Tori Kelly


Everybody has a favorite singer right? A singer that they can listen to all the time and sing to their singers songs 24/7. Well that’s the same with me as my favorite singer is the fabulous, amazing, beautiful  Tori Kelly. 

She happens to be my favorite singer because she's inspiring and writes her own songs to perfection as well as, being able to sing high, low and in between with no trouble. Tori is my favorite singer because she writes music that I like to hear and her voice always sounds fabulous. But every time when I listen to her songs it feels just like she’s directing her lyrics to me so that it becomes a part of me. It feels as if she’s giving me an important message which really means something to me and will stay with me forever.
Tori Kelly- (CC BY-SA 3.0)
Tori Kelly nel 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment